Thursday, March 19, 2015

Relief

For my relief, I made a tile and something made of cardboard. The tile had to be human nature, I wasn't sure what to do so, i made a little mushroom. Just a little simple piece, 



















The cardboard was ,my favorite. I made a minecraft sward. I though it was very creative and it could be a little gift for my little sister. 
The sward was definitely more difficult than the tile. I ran into many problems with the sward such as the colors. Because it was cardboard, I couldn't use the right colors that the actual sward really is. I just put colors that were the closest. Another problem i ran into was making the sward stay straight up. I took a couple of Popsicle sticks and hot glued them onto the back to make it stay straight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment